It's important to remember the selling price of a home is the highest price that the market will bear, not what the homeowner considers it to be based on thier personal value.
Pricing your home.
Looking for a quick answer? http://elisa.smarthomeprice.com
Once you decide to sell, it is important to remember your ultimate goal is to sell the home for the highest price you can receive, and to keep the process of selling as stress-free as possible. Having a Realtor in your corner, looking out for your best interest is an important step in this process.
I provide clients with an online comprehensive market analysis (CMA) of comparable properties based on current data by neighborhood to help you determine the best pricing your home. Ultimately the price you choose is your decision but one you shouldn't make without an analysis of your property.
An analysis of a property is more than gathering data. It is important to:
- Tour of your home or investment property.
- Gather data from a current reputable source. (Website's such as Zillow are a good start, but not accurate enough) Realtors have access to the most up to date data.
- Review data of properties pending, active and sold. If possible keeping within a 5 mile radius.
- Review of expired properties is equally important. Was the property listed to high? Why did it not sell, or has it be relisted at a lower price?
- Compare similar properties in size, location, features and make modifications where needed.
- Pay close attention to the time frame between the listed, pending and sold properties in the neighborhood. What is the correlation between time to sell and price listed.
- Tour of comparable properties in person, not just online to support data gathered.
There is a lot of work involved before meeting a client to review the data in a CMA yet it is an important part of the service provided to you when choosing to work with a full time Realtor.
If you believe you are ready to work with a professional to sell your home, please call me at 510-485-7272 or fill out the information below. The more information given, the more accurate the evaluation. All of the information you provide is secure and it will be kept strictly confidential with no obligation. When emailing please indicate when you would like to sell and where you would like to relocate.